Located right on the Ottawa River nestled just east of Downtown this neighbourhood truly is one of the most prestigious areas in Ottawa. As one of the most prosperous areas in Canada it existed as its own independent village from 1926 until 2001. Rockcliffe is home to many of Canada’s notables including Stornoway the residence for the official leader of the federal opposition party and many ambassadors to Canada. Both Ashbury College and Elmwood School which are two of Canada’s most prestigious private schools call Rockcliffe home.
Homes in Rockcliffe can range from $400,000 to $8,000,000. Large lots with gorgeous extravagant estates are the site in Rockcliffe. Condos in Rockcliffe Park will range from $450,000 to $1,000,000.
The follow Schools service the Rockcliffe Park neighbourhood
- Catholic grades JA to 6 — St. Brigid School
- Catholic grades 7 and 8 — Immaculata Intermediate School
- Catholic grades 9 to 12 —Immaculata High School
- Public grades JK to 6 —Rockcliffe Public School
- Public grades 7 and 8 —Queen Elizabeth Public School
- Public grades 9 to 12 —Lisgar CI
Receive Listings in this Neighbourhood before other buyers by filling out the form below.